nuffnang

Monday 23 July 2012

Part 1 - Shortbeak with my furkids and furry friends


YEAH!!! we arrived!!
Tiger loves to swim so so so much!!
He can't help if he see water infront of him!

I'm ready to get into the water!!!








I'm small but Im PRO!


Xiaobai: Thanks Tiger for giving me a ride!

Every year Puppycom organising a resort stay at the 'AFamosa Resort, and we came here again this year (2012).  It was 2 days and 1 nite trip.
We drove from Petaling Jaya, it took about 1 and half hours drive to reach Ayeh Keroh.
After check in, all furkids was so excited to get into the water! Every Villa has its own swimming pool, therefore, we don't have to share it with other.

we had so much fun, so much laughter and so much shouting surrounding, I believe all furkids enjoyed the moment while playing in the water.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment